Job Title: Senior UI Web Developer
Start Date: 3/18/2013
End Date: 12/31/2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
***no free lancers please***.
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this job is for you. Roles and Responsibilities:
Additional Qualifications - Nice to have:
- Overall 6+ of experience in Application/Software development field with a bachelors/masters in computer science engineering or equivalent degree
- Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming model
- Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development
- Experience with JSON and RESTful web services
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with Mobile development and Touch interface
- Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility standards (WAI-ARIA).
- Experience developing (not merely using) JSP Tags
- Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
- Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Server-side development background with Java or .NET
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0 Model-View-Controller (MVC)
Minimum Years Required 5
Minimum Years Required 3
Minimum Years Required 2
To apply, please contact Ravikanth at email@example.com or call on 781-780-2939 x 3040.